If you’ve had a look around my site you’ll know that I write two blogs of my own: the one here on this website and another (Creativity In the detail) which acts as an outlet for my creative writing side.
But what about you? Do you have a blog? Have you ever thought about having a blog?
I’m not going to lecture you about whether you should have a blog or not. If you want to have one, the chances are you’ve already made up your mind. But what I can do is offer to help you out with that blog. And it won’t take long, I’ll simply tell you how and why I could help and then leave you to cogitate…
- I can take the stresses and strains of writing regular blog posts away from you.
- I can write relevant, high quality posts for you as often as you require.
- I can provide a fresh perspective on your industry sector or speciality, perhaps producing posts that you might not have thought about writing.
- I can explain any technical or specialist concepts involved in your business in layman’s terms, helping your customers to understand them more readily.
- I can help you communicate with customers (existing, new and potential) in a way that inspires, informs and excites them.
So there you have it, now it’s up to you. Contact me if you’d like to discuss this some more!